The 3 > 2™ Coaching Process
About your 3> 2™ coach…
- Your coach is providing life coaching/self-empowerment coaching services via telephone or via the Internet.
- Your coach is not a professional therapist, psychotherapist, counselor or social worker.
- Your coach is not a therapist that asks “Why?,” but instead helps you answer the question, “What can I do about this?” for a given situation of interest.
- Your coach agrees to treat all information shared during sessions as private and confidential.
- Your coach is there to teach you strategies and techniques to become personally empowered so you can rely on yourself and your own decisions.
About your 3 > 2™ coaching sessions…
- Your coach wiil coach you “in the moment” based on a topic or intention you select at the begining of the coaching session.
- You will have weekly 60 minute sessions scheduled in advance to occur at a time and day each week you schedule electronically on this web-site.
- Coaching fees must be paid electronically in advance of each coaching session.
- At the scheduled time, you will call your coach at the phone number or login provided to you in an e-mail that is sent to you when you schedule your coaching session.
- In the event that you must cancel your scheduled coaching session, a 24 hour notice is required. Otherwise, that missed session will count as one of your sessions.
About your responsibilities…
- You understand that the coaching servics provided are not advice-giving, psychotherapy or counseling. You agree to seek such services or other professional services from qualified professionals, if needed.
- You are fully responsible and accountable for the decisions and actions you take in regards to your own life and affairs.
- You agree to be prepared for each coaching session with a notebook and pen for taking notes and call in on time.
- You agree to be committed and accountable for completing coaching homework assignments assinged by your coach each week.
- You agree to be mindful of your own well-being during the course of the coaching process.
- You shall in no way hold your coach liable or responsible for any actions you take, before, during or after this coaching relationship.
- You understand, acknowledge and accept that your coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved via the coaching process.